Dental Options Manager 2.2 Description:
This version gives you all of the details of the last versions. However, now you can adjust a patients Annual Max to show a more reliable result then ever before.
Now you can develop sophisticated treatment plans that you can customize, from chair-side, with your phone or tablet.
Dental Options Manager will provide dentists a way to show patients detailed treatment options and examples of what these treatments will cost with or without insurance. Each treatment has pro's and con's to help you make better decisions about the treatments that will satisfy your budgetary and cosmetic needs.
For patients, you can plan your treatments before visiting the office and have a more educated solution to your dental needs. Gone are the days of excepting whatever your dental office provides. Use our tool to find what you can afford and what fits your needs best. To make a better overall dental experience for you and your family.
Our tool shows details, pro's and con's of over 100 different treatment options.
- Become a more educated patient.
- Plan the budget you will need to afford these solutions, by know roughly how much it will cost.
For dentists, provide chair-side treatment optioning from a mobile phone or tablet. Giving your patients the power of an educated treatment plan.
- Customize your Office Name and logo.
- Customize the treatment options/prices to fit your office.
If you find this app useful, email us about a full desktop solution that provides many more options.
- A patient portal, that allows patients to log in and make payments, track treatments, schedule appointments and view office notes and images.
- ability to save multiple treatments per patient.
- ability to save images and notes for patients.
- in-house payment solutions.
- Insurance breakdowns
- ability to save patient information including insurance plans and costs.
Contact us at email@example.com
Dental Options Manager 2.2 Require:
Require Android 4.0.3 and up
Share Dental Options Manager 2.2:
Download Dental Options Manager 2.2 for Android