There are many alternative treatments exists, but Herbs are widely accepted as a treatment method after Allopathy. Being natural Herbal remedies are free from side effects. Herbal remedies are obtained from a wide variety of natural resources including plant leaves, bark, berries, flowers, and roots.
Herbs are used to heal illnesses and disease and to address psychological concerns, herbal remedies have been around for centuries, and were the precursor to modern medicine.
- Detailed information for each Diseases with Herbs that can heal that illness/disease
- Detailed information for each Herbs
1. Parts Used - which part is used for healing, botanical information and other common names for that herbs.
2. Properties - description, and properties for the herbs i.e how it is helpful for healing.
3. Application - Therapeutic uses, internal uses and external uses of the herbs.
4. Precautions - how you should use parts, dosage, etc.
5. image of herbs for easy identification
- identification and specification information for identify the herb easily
- You can email disease name with herbs to your friends and family.
- Manage favorites for disease / herbs
- You can share the disease and herbs associated with that disease on FB
1. Please use these herbs under physicians consent if you are not familiar with Herbal healing.
2. Do NOT use any of these herbs if you are or you think you may be pregnant.
3. Children should use herbal remedies only with the consent of your physician. Under no circumstances do herbal remedies replace a physicians care – Herbs are alternate natural resources for healing.