- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order medicines through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi NCR.
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
- We’ve been covered by: The Indian Express, The Economic Times, The Times of India, NDTV, CNBC, The Business Line, MediaNama, NextBigWhat, TechInAsia
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
medicine, drug dictionary, Healthkart plus, alternate medicines, medical help, order medicines, generics, dawaai, drug substitute