- Users: register in the application those babies or pets you want to monitor. Yes, you read right, pets! Your dog, cat, horse, etc. You can include a photo and select a color to identify them within the application. You can see the weight and height with graphs of evolution over time.
- Medications: manages with the applications the medicines that you have in your cabinet. Make a photo to the box or the medication itself to identify better. We have a database of over 16,000 medications. Search for your medications and with only three taps on the mobile the medicine will be configured. Do you like it? Well, there is more! Because you can see leaflet medicines from your smartphone*.
- Doctors: add the doctors who you visited frequently. You can set the name, specialty and building that is inquiry.
It is not mandatory to enter the above information but once you have entered the above data can do the following steps:
- Manage medications shots by hours or intervals
Hourly: Specify how many days does the treatment and hours in which to take them. The application will notify you when you take the drug.
Interval: Set the duration of treatment and every few hours to take them.
Set instructions for taking the medication before, during or after the meals. In addition, it may include additional instructions notes.
- Manage appointments and medical tests
Sure that sometimes your appointments have been delayed a lot over time and you had to look at the papers to remember it, right? Well, that's it! Medical Agenda will be notified of the appointments and medical tests that have been registered in the application.
You can see all events on a calendar that will be identified by colors assigned to users. The calendar is a simple way to see what events there and in what time dial should be applied.
With Fast View you can see at a glance you the next events that each user has registered . It is as simple as opening the application and on the first screen the following events to be performed by each user appear.
Follow us on our social networks!
*The database of drugs and prospectus is available only for Spain. If you want your country to be supported, do not hesitate to contact us.