MeeDoc: Chat & Video with GP Description:
MeeDoc: A GP clinic on your phone & desktop.
Stop using search engines as a replacement for your primary care doctor and let the doctor come to you.
Healthcare is now directly in your hands via your smartphone or desktop computer. No more sitting in waiting rooms - simply create an account for free, start a consultation and talk to a licensed doctor within minutes.
How does it work?
1) Download the app for free
2) Create your patient profile
3) Start a consultation with one of our doctor’s straight away
Chat over message or call over video, it’s up to you! Each consultation includes unlimited messages and photos, giving you the peace of mind that your consultation will be as thorough as you need it.
Advantages and features:
• Consult a fully-licensed doctor. Average response time is less than 15 minutes.
• Send messages and upload photos. Or chat by video, just ask your doctor.
• Prescriptions sent directly to your nearest pharmacy.
• Take your doctor with you - prescriptions valid in any European country.
Our doctors are all experienced healthcare professionals based in Spain, Finland, Ireland, Sweden and throughout Europe. They are specialist General Practitioners and we use patient feedback and monitoring tools to ensure they offer you the very best service possible. All of our doctors work as private GPs and in the public system on a regular basis.
Privacy and Security
MeeDoc is a simple and secure service. MeeDoc is a CE certified medical app, which means you can trust your data and your privacy is always secure and encrypted. You can also create a personal PIN login code for an extra layer of security.
MeeDoc is not an emergency service, and is in no case a replacement. If you encounter an emergency situation, refer to the suitable service! Please also note we cannot prescribe prescription medication that can be subject to abuse and such cases will not be eligible for a refund.
What we Treat
Did you know 75% of GP consultations can be successfully treated via telemedicine?
We are not a replacement for face-to-face visits to the doctor, but if you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, save yourself the time and make a consultation online.
The conditions most likely to be treated via MeeDoc are:
• Common sickness: Constipation, Common cold, Cough, Diarrhea, Earache, Fever, Headache, Medication advice, Sinusitis, Sore throat, UTI’s, Vomiting and more.
• Chronic disease: Asthma, Eczema, Psoriasis.
• Skin conditions: Acne, Shingles, Insect bites, Rashes, Warts
• Mental Health: Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Sleeping problems
• Occasional pain: Back pain, Sprains, Superficial burns, Frostbite, Wound assessment.
• Sexual Health: Contraception, Erectile dysfunction,
• But also: Alcoholism, Allergies, Hair Loss, Prescription Renewals and more.
“Best Finnish App 2014” - Teknologiateollisuus and Teleforum Ry.
“Best Consumer Service 2014” - Grand One - RE: Media Oy
For MeeDoc updates and health news, like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeeDocEU
If you have ideas or suggestions on how we can improve the service we’d love to hear from you! Contact us: email@example.com.