Patient Medical Records Doctor Description:
Using Dr.Pad enterprise app, you can manage all your patient records such as personal information, medical reports, medication, visit history, clinical notes, patient history, and other notes. Appointments for your patients can be easily handled using Dr.Pad app. You can send notifications through SMS or email to your patients about their upcoming appointments and/or their medications.
Various tests and screenings (X-ray, blood test, and more) files for your patients can be stored and accessed easily using Dr.Pad app. You can invite your office assistants to work on your patient records, and that will be available for you to look at it immediately. So no more juggling through papers to see the previous history of your patients, everything is readily available for your diagnosis.And, no more costly software and hardware to manage your patients' records. Using Dr.Pad app, you can manage all your electronic medical record (EMR) very easily.
Above all, you can save all your data in a secure encrypted cloud. If your device is broken or lost, you don’t need to start from scratch. All your data can be stored in a secure cloud that you and your designee only can access it after login into the Dr.Pad app.
No login or sign up is required to use this app. But, if you log in with your Google, Facebook or Twitter account, then you can save your data in a secure cloud.
- Easy to use mobile app, elegantly designed for phone and tablet.
- Access all your clinical data from any android device.
- Send medication and visit history to the patient through SMS or email.
- Invite assistants to work on your clinical data. The updated clinical data will be readily available for you to look at it.
- If you are visiting many clinics, then switch to the visiting clinic and access the clinical data (of course, you need an invitation first)
- All the data can be stored in a secure cloud. No separate account or setting required.
- Data can be saved to the secure cloud using on-demand or at a particular time.
- Take a nice picture of you and attach to your clinical profile. You can do something for your patient as well.
- Attach many documents(audio, video and image) to a patient's visit.
- Generate patient's medication and clinical notes in a PDF.
- Set-up many clinics with a single sign-on.
- Some future enhancement at no cost.
PAID SUBSCRIPTION FOR CLOUD:
- Includes paid features.
- Cross-user and cross-device syncing.
- Save patients records in an encrypted secure cloud.
- Invite nurses, assistants, other doctors to work on your clinical data( these members have limited admin access).
- Manage your clinical members by adding and/or removing from your clinic.
- Automatic sync at a specific time ( Save data to cloud automatically) and/or using sync option.
- Send medication and clinical notes as a PDF link to a patient through SMS(message), email, and other apps such as WhatsApp.
- All future enhancement at no cost.
Please provide your feedback and let us know if you need any new features.