Pocket Medicine - Mass General Description:
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Pocket Medicine - The MGH Handbook of Internal Medicine
Inpatient internal medicine information. Includes tables & algorithms. 15+ Built-in calculators. 35+ Interactive flowcharts.
Based on: 5th edition
Editor: Marc S. Sabatine, M.D., M.P.H.
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Pocket Medicine - The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine provides key clinical information about common problems in internal medicine, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology and neurology. This latest update is based on the 5th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Written by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital this completely updated, highly regarded, best-selling reference is ideal for medical students, interns, residents, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
- Content has been fully updated to include the most recent information across the full breadth of inpatient internal medicine
- Bulleted lists combined with tables and algorithms allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly
- Tabs help locate major organ systems quickly
- Includes classic normal and abnormal images (CT scans, echos, slides, peripheral blood smears) in the areas of coronary, respiratory, abdominal, hematology, pathology, urine, joint, and microbiology
- Includes 15 Calculators and 38 interactive flowcharts which help in making quick decisions
- Covers major topics in internal medicine
- Evidence-based information
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
- Add notes to topics
- Voice memos