Retinal Physician delivers in-depth coverage of the latest advances in AMD, diabetic retinopathy, macular edema, retinal vein occlusion as well as surgical intervention in posterior segment care. It reaches both retinal specialists and general ophthalmologists with practical insight regarding current and future treatment strategies in medical and surgical retina care. The most comprehensive retinal care journal, Retinal Physician puts into perspective what the scientific developments mean to today’s practice and discusses ramifications of new studies, treatments and patient management strategies.
• Stay up to date with the current issue of Retinal Physician
• View upcoming meetings in the profession
• Learn more about the Retinal Physician Symposum
• Contact the Retinal Physician team
• Sign up for our e-mail newsletters