Staying Alive Description:
Staying Alive provides defibrillator mapping. The App is available in 18 languages and maps over 80.000 defibrillators worldwide.
Staying Alive is an award winning free App designed and developed by AEDMAP.
Main features include:
- AED location : locate an AED close to you or in a specific address, through the use of an embedded database that is updated each time you launch the application.
- Reporting of new AED.
You can post new defibrillators even without network connection. They will be sent to the server as soon as you connect again. The application integrates Facebook and Twitter API to share reports of defibrillators on social networks.
- The reminding of CPR gesture with illustration of the survival chain "Call, Start CPR, Shock and wait for help"
- A practical guide on the use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
- An "Emergency" mode that will help you to make the right things in the right order. The new emergency mode detects automatically the local number depending on you location
- First responders network: If you are trained to CPR you can register through the App as a First Responder. You can then be notified by the EMS in case of cardiac arrest near you to provide CPR. Staying Alive First Responder technology works in France, Belgium and Switzerland so far.
The location and the list of defibrillators supplied by this application are given as an indication. Please note that this application is interactive and that the data provided by users will not be checked by a dedicated organization. The RMC / BFM Association is not liable for any errors in the locations of defibrillators.
Developed by AEDMAP - www.aedmap.org
Staying Alive Require:
Require Android 2.3 and up
Download Staying Alive for Android