Download now and you will find it simple and very useful. Special care has been taken so that it is not too cumbersome to use.
In summary, Women’s Health Diary has the following apps:
• The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker App.
• A Menstrual Diary App.
• A Health Screening App.
• A Health Appointment App.
• An Immunization App.
1. The Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Calculator and Tracker app includes:
• Ability to record the weight, height and determine the BMI using the Imperial or Metric measurements.
• The app will show whether you are underweight, of normal weight, overweight, obese or grossly obese.
• If your BMI is abnormal it will show the weight you need to gain or loss for you to have a normal BMI
• You can keep the history of your weight and BMI in this app
• Sets alerts to remind you to weigh yourself if you want to.
• There is a brief description on Body Mass Index in the Note Window.
2. Menstrual Diary App:
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The date of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the durations and the intervals will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation date is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
- Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
- Alerting you of the fertile period
3. The Health Screening App.
• This app helps you with your Self-Breasts Examination, Pap Smear Examination, Mammogram, Blood Pressure Measurements and Blood Sugar Estimations and you Fasting Serum Lipids Levels.
• You can include other specific screening tests personalised for you by your doctor.
• It keeps track of when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
4. The Health Appointment App.
• This app helps you with the following common medical appointments:
o Medical Practitioner’s Appointments
o Dental Appointments
o Gynecologist’s Appointments
• The app also keeps the contact numbers of the following:
o Medical Insurance Representative
• You can create your own medical appointments and personalize them for you, e.g. for Cardiologist, Dietician, Physiotherapist.
• The app keeps track of all these appointments, when they are due and alerts you accordingly.
5. Immunization App
• This app helps you with the following common vaccinations:
• Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
• Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
• The app is also able to create vaccinations for other diseases recommended in your country or personally for you (e.g. Meningococcal Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccine, Zoster Vaccine).
• It also keeps track of all these vaccinations, whether you require them, whether you have obtained them, when the booster doses are due, and alerts you accordingly.
Besides the above main features there are several other aspects to Women’s Health Diary:
1. The app is password protected.
2. There is a summary screen shot of all the apps in a window.
Women’s Health Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your health. It also provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.